A 14-year-old in Alabama has discovered one of several fossils in a Greene County quarry, according to a report from the Tuscaloosa News. The middle school student, Noah Taylor, found the fossil while participating in the 35th annual Museum Expedition Camp, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views