On November 6, voters demonstrated, once again, the importance of transportation by approving 68 percent of the measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges, and transit, an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) review finds.The association tracked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views