On November 6, voters demonstrated, once again, the importance of transportation by approving 68 percent of the measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges, and transit, an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) review finds.The association tracked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader516 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years368 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013113 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views