On November 6, voters demonstrated, once again, the importance of transportation by approving 68 percent of the measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges, and transit, an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) review finds.The association tracked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board235 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views