Tags: electrical equipment safety
Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Lock out the energy source. Tag out the disconnecting device. Try out and test to ensure that power is off. Failure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views