Tags: electrical equipment safety
Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Lock out the energy source. Tag out the disconnecting device. Try out and test to ensure that power is off. Failure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views