Tags: electrical fatality
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a Nov. 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views