Tags: electrical fatality
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a Nov. 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views