Tags: electrical fatality
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a Nov. 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views