Tags: electrical wire theft
A Wisconsin man was sentenced this week to 7 1/2 years of probation for theft of electrical wire from Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit, according to WSAW. Ben Jovanovich, a 19-year-old from Amherst, Wisconsin, was arrested following a series of thefts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February387 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views