Tags: electrical wire
A Wisconsin man was sentenced this week to 7 1/2 years of probation for theft of electrical wire from Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit, according to WSAW. Ben Jovanovich, a 19-year-old from Amherst, Wisconsin, was arrested following a series of thefts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views