The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an October 17, 2013, fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 52-year-old electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed when he fell 5 ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident327 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views