A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views