Tags: Elevator Safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a Feb. 21, 2014 fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 34-year-old contract with 6 months of experience who was killed when he stepped stepped into ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views