The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a Feb. 21, 2014 fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 34-year-old contract with 6 months of experience who was killed when he stepped stepped into ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry531 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views