The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a Feb. 21, 2014 fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 34-year-old contract with 6 months of experience who was killed when he stepped stepped into ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views