Tags: Eli Lilly and Company
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board324 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance294 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments182 Views