Tags: Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant481 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call235 Views