Tags: Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home696 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...567 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views