Tags: Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries292 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views