Tags: Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views