Tags: emergency relief highway funding
President Barack Obama on Nov. 18 signed into law a spending package that Congress passed on Nov. 17, which includes Fiscal Year 2012 appropriations for the U.S. Department of Transportation, according to the Association of American Traffic Safety and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views