Tags: emergency relief highway funding
President Barack Obama on Nov. 18 signed into law a spending package that Congress passed on Nov. 17, which includes Fiscal Year 2012 appropriations for the U.S. Department of Transportation, according to the Association of American Traffic Safety and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views