Tags: emissions regulations
Greening of the Fleet: EPA reduces heavy truck, off-road equipment emissions by 95 percent (INFOGRAPHIC)
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, developed an infographic that examines the effectiveness of the EPA’s emissions regulations since 1996. Click the image above to view the full infographic.
After the federal government tightened its reins on emissions standards for big-rigs, RVs, and tractor-trailers, California truckers are fighting back with a lawsuit to block the rules, saying the new regulations will put them out of business, according to a ...
Volvo Construction Equipment launched Operator Safety Vest -- its latest safety campaign -- in a bid to reduce worksite injuries at this year's Bauma. The conference is currently going on in Munich, Germany. Through the campaign, the company issue thousands of Volvo-branded ...
At Bauma 2010, Cummins Inc. announced the launch of its Tier 4 Website to provide equipment users with an early insight into the performance and operation of field test installations ahead of the January 2011 effect date for EPA Tier ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry292 Views