Tags: emissions regulations
Greening of the Fleet: EPA reduces heavy truck, off-road equipment emissions by 95 percent (INFOGRAPHIC)
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, developed an infographic that examines the effectiveness of the EPA’s emissions regulations since 1996. Click the image above to view the full infographic.
After the federal government tightened its reins on emissions standards for big-rigs, RVs, and tractor-trailers, California truckers are fighting back with a lawsuit to block the rules, saying the new regulations will put them out of business, according to a ...
Volvo Construction Equipment launched Operator Safety Vest -- its latest safety campaign -- in a bid to reduce worksite injuries at this year's Bauma. The conference is currently going on in Munich, Germany. Through the campaign, the company issue thousands of Volvo-branded ...
At Bauma 2010, Cummins Inc. announced the launch of its Tier 4 Website to provide equipment users with an early insight into the performance and operation of field test installations ahead of the January 2011 effect date for EPA Tier ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers408 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg308 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions177 Views