The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Air emissions: the bad, the ugly, and…the good? During times of economic troubles, when most companies are struggling to stay afloat, air emissions rules and regulations are hitting from all sides. Carbon Fees. The California Air Resources ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson signed a final rule on April 21 to reinstate the 500-pound threshold for certain industrial facilities that report under the EPA’s Toxic Release Inventory (TRI). According to a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]514 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views