The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Air emissions: the bad, the ugly, and…the good? During times of economic troubles, when most companies are struggling to stay afloat, air emissions rules and regulations are hitting from all sides. Carbon Fees. The California Air Resources ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson signed a final rule on April 21 to reinstate the 500-pound threshold for certain industrial facilities that report under the EPA’s Toxic Release Inventory (TRI). According to a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America160 Views