Tags: Empire State Development (ESD)
Germanow-Simon Companies will retain 77 jobs and add 25 new employees, contributing to community revival in Monroe County. Empire State Development (ESD) on Aug. 11 announced that Germanow-Simon Companies, an umbrella for two manufacturing operations –Tel-Tru Mfg. Co. and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views