Manufacturer news: Atlas Copco honors eight employees; JCB donates $1 million worth of equipment for Nepal earthquake relief; Eries offers brochure on its full line of separation, inspection, and material handling products
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment recently honored eight employees who were selected by their peers for exceeding customer and company expectations. The honorees include the following: Rob Repasz, Sales Person of the Year; April Colaluca, Customer Care Award; Greg Petherbridge, Construction Tool Division Contributor ...
“Work smarter, not harder.” How many times have you seen that quote? Over time, the idea that your best performance is a result of how you work, not how long you work, has become widely accepted. Studies have shown that the last employee ...
By Timothy F. Bednarz, Ph.D. Numerous studies have shown that when leaders are in a happy mood, the individuals around them tend to view everything in a much more positive light. The resulting atmosphere provides for an optimistic workplace, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views