Tags: employment figures
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...533 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views