Tags: enators Max Baucus John Kerry John Thune and John McCain
Following news that the Senate has moved forward and introduced a clean bill to grant Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) with Russia, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis Slater issued the following statement: "I commend Senators Max Baucus, John Kerry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views