Tags: energized conductors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was injured when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company315 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views