Tags: energized conductors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was injured when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views