Tags: energy efficiency
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will honor CalPortland’s long-term commitment to protecting the environment through energy efficiency with a 2015 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award. The award, which is given to organizations in recognition ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
Get Ready for Make plans now to roll on down to Charlotte for the 2012 AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo. You won’t want to miss this year’s AGG1 in Charlotte, N.C. Co-located with the World of Asphalt, the event will be held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views