Tags: energy efficiency
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will honor CalPortland’s long-term commitment to protecting the environment through energy efficiency with a 2015 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award. The award, which is given to organizations in recognition ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
Get Ready for Make plans now to roll on down to Charlotte for the 2012 AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo. You won’t want to miss this year’s AGG1 in Charlotte, N.C. Co-located with the World of Asphalt, the event will be held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views