Tags: Energy Star Challenge
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
Lehigh Hanson’s Mission Valley Rock plant in Sunol, California, reduced it energy intensity by 12.2 percent in one year, achieving the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Challenge for Industry. As a result of the accomplishment, the plant also reduced ...
Lehigh Hanson, Inc. announced that 11 of its aggregates production facilities across the country are taking another positive step toward improving energy efficiency and protecting the environment by participating in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) ENERGY STAR Challenge.The ENERGY STAR Challenge calls ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 844 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life397 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views