Tags: Energy Star Challenge
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
Lehigh Hanson’s Mission Valley Rock plant in Sunol, California, reduced it energy intensity by 12.2 percent in one year, achieving the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Challenge for Industry. As a result of the accomplishment, the plant also reduced ...
Lehigh Hanson, Inc. announced that 11 of its aggregates production facilities across the country are taking another positive step toward improving energy efficiency and protecting the environment by participating in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) ENERGY STAR Challenge.The ENERGY STAR Challenge calls ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views