Tags: Energy Star
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded CalPortland Co. the 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award in recognition of its continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. CalPortland’s accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington, ...
Lehigh Hanson, Inc. announced that 11 of its aggregates production facilities across the country are taking another positive step toward improving energy efficiency and protecting the environment by participating in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) ENERGY STAR Challenge.The ENERGY STAR Challenge calls ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views