Tags: Energy Star
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded CalPortland Co. the 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award in recognition of its continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. CalPortland’s accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington, ...
Lehigh Hanson, Inc. announced that 11 of its aggregates production facilities across the country are taking another positive step toward improving energy efficiency and protecting the environment by participating in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) ENERGY STAR Challenge.The ENERGY STAR Challenge calls ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views