Tags: Enforcement orders other than 104(e) that have been applied at the mine; safety or health management
Is it more effective enforcement or simply another regulatory morass? by Laura E. Beverage and Michelle Witter On Jan. 17, 2013, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released its final rule amending the existing regulations governing Pattern of Violations (POV), 30 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant477 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March363 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania246 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call213 Views