Tags: Engine Number Ten
One hundred years ago, men and mules did the back-breaking labor of quarrying rock to build new roads and towns. Steam locomotives and shovels came to help, but wore out and were replaced. When the last quarry steam locomotive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views