Tags: engineered grid comprised of polyurethane composite
W.S. Tyler combined the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth to create its new Ty-Wire screen media. Comprised of high-carbon woven wire encased with an engineered grid comprised of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views