Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6. According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office. Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, where she earned ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views