Tags: Enterprise Improvement Plan
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction is taking "actions to reduce its cost structure, enhance operating efficiencies and strengthen the business to achieve long-term profitable growth." As part of its "Enterprise Improvement Plan," the Granite is cutting about 227 employees, or about 13 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views