Tags: Enterprise Improvement Plan
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction is taking "actions to reduce its cost structure, enhance operating efficiencies and strengthen the business to achieve long-term profitable growth." As part of its "Enterprise Improvement Plan," the Granite is cutting about 227 employees, or about 13 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views