Tags: environmental impact
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
Although many initiatives began in Europe, North American operators are beginning to appreciate the benefits of green business practices. Sustainable operating practices — which have roots in the business strategies of many European construction materials companies — are making their way ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views