Tags: environmental impact
Just on the cusp of its merger with Holcim, Lafarge has announced that it's taking steps to decrease the company's carbon footprint along with help of Solidia Technologies. Lafarge partnered with the U.S.-based startup in 2013 and the two businesses have reached ...
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
Although many initiatives began in Europe, North American operators are beginning to appreciate the benefits of green business practices. Sustainable operating practices — which have roots in the business strategies of many European construction materials companies — are making their way ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views