Tags: environmental impact
Just on the cusp of its merger with Holcim, Lafarge has announced that it's taking steps to decrease the company's carbon footprint along with help of Solidia Technologies. Lafarge partnered with the U.S.-based startup in 2013 and the two businesses have reached ...
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
Although many initiatives began in Europe, North American operators are beginning to appreciate the benefits of green business practices. Sustainable operating practices — which have roots in the business strategies of many European construction materials companies — are making their way ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility910 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views