Tags: environmental impact
Just on the cusp of its merger with Holcim, Lafarge has announced that it's taking steps to decrease the company's carbon footprint along with help of Solidia Technologies. Lafarge partnered with the U.S.-based startup in 2013 and the two businesses have reached ...
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
Although many initiatives began in Europe, North American operators are beginning to appreciate the benefits of green business practices. Sustainable operating practices — which have roots in the business strategies of many European construction materials companies — are making their way ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views