Tags: Environmental Performance Award
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) has recognized Lehigh Hanson, and its Lehigh Cement Union Bridge cement plant in Union Bridge, Md., with the Environmental Performance Award as part of the 2014 Cement Industry Energy & Environment Awards. The award was presented at PCA’s Fall Meeting in ...
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views