Tags: Environmental Performance Award
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) has recognized Lehigh Hanson, and its Lehigh Cement Union Bridge cement plant in Union Bridge, Md., with the Environmental Performance Award as part of the 2014 Cement Industry Energy & Environment Awards. The award was presented at PCA’s Fall Meeting in ...
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views