Tags: Environmental Performance Award
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) has recognized Lehigh Hanson, and its Lehigh Cement Union Bridge cement plant in Union Bridge, Md., with the Environmental Performance Award as part of the 2014 Cement Industry Energy & Environment Awards. The award was presented at PCA’s Fall Meeting in ...
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views