Tags: Environmental Working Group
The Hex Chrom HEX It’s in the news and top-of-mind in many regulatory agencies, so assess your risks related to hexavalent chromium. by John McGahren, Mark Savit, and Ora Sheinson Hexavalent chromium (hex chrom) is in the news and on the front line ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views