Tags: Environmental Working Group
The Hex Chrom HEX It’s in the news and top-of-mind in many regulatory agencies, so assess your risks related to hexavalent chromium. by John McGahren, Mark Savit, and Ora Sheinson Hexavalent chromium (hex chrom) is in the news and on the front line ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views