Tags: EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
Administration developing fuel efficiency, greenhouse gas pollution standards for heavy-duty vehicles
President Obama met with industry officials on Aug. 9 to discuss first of their kind fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas pollution standards for work trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles and to thank them for their leadership in finalizing a ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) have released the first national standards to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and improve fuel efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and buses. This comprehensive national ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views