Tags: EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
Administration developing fuel efficiency, greenhouse gas pollution standards for heavy-duty vehicles
President Obama met with industry officials on Aug. 9 to discuss first of their kind fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas pollution standards for work trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles and to thank them for their leadership in finalizing a ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) have released the first national standards to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and improve fuel efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and buses. This comprehensive national ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views