Tags: EPA permitting on stormwater
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing for public comment a draft permit to regulate the discharge of stormwater from construction sites. The proposed Construction General Permit (CGP) includes a number of enhanced protections, including enhanced provisions to protect impaired ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention308 Views