Tags: equipment guarding
Guarding citations are among the most commonly issued paper at many aggregates operations. From Jan. 1-Dec. 2, 2013, an estimated 1,529 guarding citations were issued to sand and gravel producers, while an additional 1,042 were issued to surface stone producers. To improve ...
I had an interesting conversation with MSHA's Joe Main. He spoke extensively about the progress MSHA has made in regard to consistency training for field inspectors and touted the progress made through MSHA's partnerships with the NSSGA and state aggregate ...
Guarded About Guarding By Therese Dunphy Been guarded about your guards lately? If so, you’re not the only one. Operators around the nation are likely quite familiar with two particular sections of the Code of Federal Regulations — 30 CFR § 56.14107 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views