Tags: equipment guarding
Guarding citations are among the most commonly issued paper at many aggregates operations. From Jan. 1-Dec. 2, 2013, an estimated 1,529 guarding citations were issued to sand and gravel producers, while an additional 1,042 were issued to surface stone producers. To improve ...
I had an interesting conversation with MSHA's Joe Main. He spoke extensively about the progress MSHA has made in regard to consistency training for field inspectors and touted the progress made through MSHA's partnerships with the NSSGA and state aggregate ...
Guarded About Guarding By Therese Dunphy Been guarded about your guards lately? If so, you’re not the only one. Operators around the nation are likely quite familiar with two particular sections of the Code of Federal Regulations — 30 CFR § 56.14107 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views