Tags: equipment guarding
Guarding citations are among the most commonly issued paper at many aggregates operations. From Jan. 1-Dec. 2, 2013, an estimated 1,529 guarding citations were issued to sand and gravel producers, while an additional 1,042 were issued to surface stone producers. To improve ...
I had an interesting conversation with MSHA's Joe Main. He spoke extensively about the progress MSHA has made in regard to consistency training for field inspectors and touted the progress made through MSHA's partnerships with the NSSGA and state aggregate ...
Guarded About Guarding By Therese Dunphy Been guarded about your guards lately? If so, you’re not the only one. Operators around the nation are likely quite familiar with two particular sections of the Code of Federal Regulations — 30 CFR § 56.14107 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views