Tags: equipment guarding
Guarding citations are among the most commonly issued paper at many aggregates operations. From Jan. 1-Dec. 2, 2013, an estimated 1,529 guarding citations were issued to sand and gravel producers, while an additional 1,042 were issued to surface stone producers. To improve ...
I had an interesting conversation with MSHA's Joe Main. He spoke extensively about the progress MSHA has made in regard to consistency training for field inspectors and touted the progress made through MSHA's partnerships with the NSSGA and state aggregate ...
Guarded About Guarding By Therese Dunphy Been guarded about your guards lately? If so, you’re not the only one. Operators around the nation are likely quite familiar with two particular sections of the Code of Federal Regulations — 30 CFR § 56.14107 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure512 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park345 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views