Tags: equipment manufacturing
James McCullough, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) first vice chair and CEO and president of CNH Construction, testified on Sept. 29 before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure about lagging jobs in the manufacturing industry and the need for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029326 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board135 Views