Tags: equipment rental industry.
The United States’ equipment rental industry is expected to generate $33.6 billion in revenue in 2013, according to an updated forecast from the American Rental Association (ARA). The forecast, the ARA Rental Market Monitor, predicts revenue growth will reach 7.9 percent ...
In 2011, Volvo Rents acquired more than 50 companies in the United States. Recently, however, the brand announced its first acquisition north of the border with the recent signing of the Centreline Group of Rental Companies, a ...
The late William (Bill) F. Berry and Gunnar Glifberg will be formally inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame during a ceremony at The Rental Show in New Orleans on Feb. 6. Berry spent his entire life in the equipment rental ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151086 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1046 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015672 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success587 Views