Tags: equipment rental industry.
The United States’ equipment rental industry is expected to generate $33.6 billion in revenue in 2013, according to an updated forecast from the American Rental Association (ARA). The forecast, the ARA Rental Market Monitor, predicts revenue growth will reach 7.9 percent ...
In 2011, Volvo Rents acquired more than 50 companies in the United States. Recently, however, the brand announced its first acquisition north of the border with the recent signing of the Centreline Group of Rental Companies, a ...
The late William (Bill) F. Berry and Gunnar Glifberg will be formally inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame during a ceremony at The Rental Show in New Orleans on Feb. 6. Berry spent his entire life in the equipment rental ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views