Tags: equipment rental industry.
The United States’ equipment rental industry is expected to generate $33.6 billion in revenue in 2013, according to an updated forecast from the American Rental Association (ARA). The forecast, the ARA Rental Market Monitor, predicts revenue growth will reach 7.9 percent ...
In 2011, Volvo Rents acquired more than 50 companies in the United States. Recently, however, the brand announced its first acquisition north of the border with the recent signing of the Centreline Group of Rental Companies, a ...
The late William (Bill) F. Berry and Gunnar Glifberg will be formally inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame during a ceremony at The Rental Show in New Orleans on Feb. 6. Berry spent his entire life in the equipment rental ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views