Tags: equipment rentals
Economic forecasting firm IHS Global Insight reports in data prepared for the American Rental Association (ARA) and Rental Management magazine reports that the equipment rental industry is starting to show signs of recovery from the national recession. “The Outlook report indicates that, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies476 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting454 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned394 Views