Tags: erex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform
Terex Roadbuilding introduced at the World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas the market’s first front-discharge mixer truck line powered by EPA 2010-compliant diesel engines. The mixer line consists of three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-axle designs in both standard and ...
The new Terex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform from Terex Roadbuilding is the company’s first cross model, matching the trailer platform with a truck chassis. Weighing less than 26,001 pounds, the new HPT 11/38 truck-mounted model does ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views