Tags: Eric Cantor
Regulatory Common Sense All too often, it seems like common sense is not nearly common enough. This is particularly true when new regulations are promulgated that create increasingly impossible standards for businesses struggling under the weight of a sluggish economy. Surprisingly, ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on June 17 presented U.S. Congressman Eric Cantor (R-Va.) with its Free Enterprise Legislator of the Year award. “Congressman Cantor has been on the frontline on issues that help advance free enterprise and the merit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views