Tags: Eric Cantor
Regulatory Common Sense All too often, it seems like common sense is not nearly common enough. This is particularly true when new regulations are promulgated that create increasingly impossible standards for businesses struggling under the weight of a sluggish economy. Surprisingly, ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on June 17 presented U.S. Congressman Eric Cantor (R-Va.) with its Free Enterprise Legislator of the Year award. “Congressman Cantor has been on the frontline on issues that help advance free enterprise and the merit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)324 Views