Tags: Eric Cantor
Regulatory Common Sense All too often, it seems like common sense is not nearly common enough. This is particularly true when new regulations are promulgated that create increasingly impossible standards for businesses struggling under the weight of a sluggish economy. Surprisingly, ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on June 17 presented U.S. Congressman Eric Cantor (R-Va.) with its Free Enterprise Legislator of the Year award. “Congressman Cantor has been on the frontline on issues that help advance free enterprise and the merit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views