Tags: erosion control
Rock County Planning and Development committee approves conditional-use sand and gravel mining permit
Despite opposition from the county planning staff and Milton residents, the Rock County Planning and Development committee voted 3-2 to approve a conditional-use permit for the Harold Traynor Revocable Living Trust to mine sand and gravel at a 137-acre gravel ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama According to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, Vulcan Materials Co. announced that, based on preliminary results from its annual ...
Tensar Corp. has promoted Robert Vevoda to chief operating officer (COO) of the geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. In this new position, Vevoda will be responsible for global manufacturing operations in addition to heading up commercial operations as president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views