Tags: erosion control
Rock County Planning and Development committee approves conditional-use sand and gravel mining permit
Despite opposition from the county planning staff and Milton residents, the Rock County Planning and Development committee voted 3-2 to approve a conditional-use permit for the Harold Traynor Revocable Living Trust to mine sand and gravel at a 137-acre gravel ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama According to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, Vulcan Materials Co. announced that, based on preliminary results from its annual ...
Tensar Corp. has promoted Robert Vevoda to chief operating officer (COO) of the geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. In this new position, Vevoda will be responsible for global manufacturing operations in addition to heading up commercial operations as president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views