Esri is now offering its ArcLogistics cloud-based vehicle routing and scheduling software free of charge. The system allows vehicle operators to schedule and route multiple stops throughout the day for a single vehicle. The scheduling software creates optimum routes and schedules based ...
Redlands, Calif.-based ESRI has announced plans to develop a comprehensive highway data maintenance and linear referencing solution scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2010. Aimed at highway departments, state departments of transportation, and national roadway administrations, it will provide ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views