On a recent press tour, I visited Liebherr's remanufacturing operation (Reman Competence Centre) in Ettlingen, Germany. For nearly a decade, the site has breathed new life into existing machinery parts. Earlier this year, it delivered its 10,000th remanufactured component. "Once a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views