Tags: European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
¹Cemex has developed a carbon footprint tool that allows the company to measure the greenhouse gas emissions of its cement, ready-mix, and aggregates products. The footprint tool, which Cemex says is the first of its kind in the building materials industry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views