Tags: European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
¹Cemex has developed a carbon footprint tool that allows the company to measure the greenhouse gas emissions of its cement, ready-mix, and aggregates products. The footprint tool, which Cemex says is the first of its kind in the building materials industry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction521 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter373 Views