Tags: European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
¹Cemex has developed a carbon footprint tool that allows the company to measure the greenhouse gas emissions of its cement, ready-mix, and aggregates products. The footprint tool, which Cemex says is the first of its kind in the building materials industry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior203 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views