Tags: European M&A activity
Global volumes of announced merger and acquisition (M&A) deals dropped to U.S. $416 billion in the first quarter of 2012 from U.S. $737 billion a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters. M&A activity in the United States was down 60 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views