Tags: European M&A activity
Global volumes of announced merger and acquisition (M&A) deals dropped to U.S. $416 billion in the first quarter of 2012 from U.S. $737 billion a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters. M&A activity in the United States was down 60 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views