Tags: Evan Clarkem Martin Zemmel
Kleemann GmbH has completed its new headquarters and state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Göppingen, just east of Stuttgart in south-central Germany, and the new plant incorporates the highest production technologies for the manufacture of aggregates and minerals processing equipment. This new “greenfield” ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views