A stolen truck and front-end loader were used in an attempted ATM robbery early Saturday morning in Newburgh, Indiana, WFIE 14 News reported. Police told the news channel that the equipment, which had been stolen from Mulzer Crushed Stone, was taken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views