A stolen truck and front-end loader were used in an attempted ATM robbery early Saturday morning in Newburgh, Indiana, WFIE 14 News reported. Police told the news channel that the equipment, which had been stolen from Mulzer Crushed Stone, was taken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views