Tags: even in those regions where domestic vessels play no part in the transportation
In a letter to the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, the American Maritime Partnership (AMP) outlined the reasons for recent spikes in gasoline prices, noting that the cost of shipping has no impact on the price at the pump. To ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention178 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views