Tags: Evergreen Point Bridge
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers334 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 291 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views