Tags: Evidence Gathering Team
Following a walk-through on June 25 and June 28, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal team investigating the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine will begin its underground examination this week. Investigators previously had been prevented ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan335 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views