Tags: Evidence Gathering Team
Following a walk-through on June 25 and June 28, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal team investigating the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine will begin its underground examination this week. Investigators previously had been prevented ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities592 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company426 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry349 Views