Tags: Evidence Gathering Team
Following a walk-through on June 25 and June 28, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal team investigating the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine will begin its underground examination this week. Investigators previously had been prevented ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views