Moline, IL — Since its release in January 2008, the EX5600-6, as well as Hitachi’s other ultra-large hydraulic excavators — the EX8000-6, EX2500-6, EX3600-6, and EX1900-6 — have been highly valued by global mining customers, including major mining companies, for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views